Mortgage debt sold

I am in the middle of a foreclosure process and keep getting blindsided. After falling behind in payments because of divorce my mortgage company agreed to a loan modification. i completed the trial payments and was told later the modification was denied because documents were not returned “on-time”. My lender began the foreclosure process with a sale date. I begin to email and call and ask for explanations only to be notified that my loan was sold to another company, with the foreclosure sale date still in effect.

What can i do

I’m sorry to hear that, buddy, I hope you know how to handle this situation, because it’s very unpleasant. However, if you don’t know what to do, then I can advise you Mortgage Advisor Essex, which will advise you in this situation and help you understand what to do next and what documents are needed in order to return everything to its place. I am sure that your situation will be resolved quickly and you will be satisfied with the result. I really hope that you will be fine and you will be able to win this lawsuit, which in the worst case can only make things worse, but I believe in you. Good luck friend!!!