MoPub removed all kid-oriented inventory

MoPub removed all kid-oriented inventory without previous notation, so I can’t see any history information.
Nice step, a?

They warn about 2 month ago: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/11270-mopub-will-suspend-child-targeted-app.html.
They have remove three game of mine too. But now ads still running, just disappear from Inventory, i don’t know when they will remove it from their server :frowning:

but why ? I can’t think of a reason…

They don’t want to deal with COPPA probably? Although they should only block MoPub Marketplace in such apps. Mediation platforms that remove apps are not good mediation platforms. One of the reasons of using mediation is to make sure your apps won’t be without ads because of some network deciding to ditch you…

They warned about traffic stop, but not about removing inventory and as the result all related information.

only Marketplace is affected? Meditation between others networks is still working for you?

how can they control this? just because a checkbox???

They do, this is their other email, check your spam folder:

Title: "Final Notice: MoPub Will Suspend Your Self-Identified Children’s Apps on May 16, 2014‏ "
Content: "We are hereby giving you notice that MoPub will be suspending your self-identified children’s apps and sites as of the close of business on Friday May 16, 2014. "

I know it but can not do anything to change.

Dear Publisher,

You previously informed MoPub that one or more of your applications or sites is targeted at children under 13 years of age, as defined under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. You indicated this when adding your application or site to the MoPub Marketplace or Ad Serving program. You answered “Yes” to the “COPPA” question “Is your app targeted at 13 year olds or younger?”

With our recent updates to the MoPub Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Program Policies, MoPub is discontinuing support of self-identified children’s apps and sites registered through the MoPub website. Our updated Terms of Service require that publishers represent and warrant that:

(i) No site or application within your Customer Network is a website or online service directed to children, as defined under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), and (ii) You will not transmit any “Personal Information” (as defined under COPPA) about or relating to an individual under the age of 13 to MoPub.

See section 4(h) of the updated Terms of Service, under the heading “Child-Directed Sites or Apps,” at MoPub Terms of Service :: MoPub.

We are hereby giving you notice that MoPub will be suspending your self-identified children’s apps and sites as of the close of business on Friday May 16, 2014.

If you mistakenly answered “Yes” to the “COPPA” question for your app or site, use this form to let us know by no later than close of business on Wednesday April 30, 2014. However, please keep in mind that we reserve the right to suspend your use of MoPub in our discretion.

MOPUB, INC. POLICY TEAM
1355 Market Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94103