Mobvista wants to be your partner —— Turmin

Dear android developers

This is Turmin from Mobvista, a leading Mobile Advertisement Network for global publishers. I am writing to try to build cooperation with you. Nice to e-meet you.
Mobvista are looking for large mobile traffic all over the world. You can try on our platform to maximum your revenue with you mobile traffic.
We want to buy huge amount of Android traffic from you with about $5,000,000 monthly budget.
Here is what Mobvista could do for you:

• Highest revenue share. Publisher who integrates Mobvista SDK have up to 100% revenue share.
  • Premium offers. We work directly with 200+ advertizers with 1000+ offers, like moborobo, mobogenie, baidu, cleanmaster etc…
  • Promptly payment. Both Paypal and Bank transfer are supported, minimal payout is 50$.
  • Referral Program. You will receive 10% sales revenue of your referral for the first 3 months, no matter you know him or not. An exclusive referral link is generated for you to share with your friends.
  • Extra bonus. We will held irregular activities, who ranks in top list will receive extra bonus, like macbook air/amazon gift card/cash.
  • Simple, flexible, and easy-to-integrate SDK/JS Code. The integration can be finished in 2 minutes on average.

We are looking forward to cooperate with you. If there are any questions about Mobvista, please feel free to contact me through email [email protected] .

Our platform and sdk is ready. You can have a try with this register link: Mobvista - Publish SignUp
Let’s maximum your revenue with your android app’s traffic!

Best Regards

Turmin Dou
Operations Manager
Email: [email protected]

I am happy to tell you that, recently there is a new promotion activity from Mobvista, you can get $5 for your first install in our platform.