Mobvista wants to be your partner —— Turmin

Hi, Turmin. How can I get the prize? top 10 or top 20 or ??? I wish I can get the bonus

I know your top dog and I am right behind you at 88% my other account is at 81%

We will announce the plan for the bonus in the near future, please keep noticing this, wish you good luck;)

Sounds interesting, need to hold on about updating my Mac

Thanks Turmin, u r kind. I will wait for that

It seems that you rate in the middle of the list. Maybe it will be a good idea if you add more apps:) God bless you, buddy

I would like to have a try. Can you tell me your email address? want to ask some details about it

oh, got it in the first page… sorry about that

Good luck most of us devs already got 2 week headstart and my traffic is at 91 percent better than other devs.

Why some other ad networks said they can offer “up to $0.1 per install”. But if there is 1000 impressions, and CTR is around 10%(with interstitial ads), CVR is 1%, then only got 1 install, which means eCPM is $0.1. But the fact is, I can get higher per install with Mobvista. I am confused with this. Can someone explain this to me?

The networks offering a certain rate per install are using a PPD model. That rate is paid per download of your app, not for each impression/click/install like other networks. This means a PPD rate of $0.1 is equivalent to $100 eCPM for each 1000 users who accept the EULA, although Mobario is the only network offering that rate (and only for unique US installs who keep your app installed for at least an hour). Most PPD networks are offering closer to $0.05 for US installs or $0.01 for non-US installs

So this pattern is pay per download, once the app is download, no matter it is installed or not, it will be calculated for one time? Thank you for your answer.:slight_smile:

PPD units are usually out-of-app ads like a browser homepage or floating widget, which requires user consent in the form of an EULA. So, the payout is calculated by adding all of the users who download your app and accept that network’s EULA for the first time ever (aka unique installs). If they decline the EULA or already accepted it from another app then that install doesn’t count. This is completely different from networks like Mobvista who advertise other apps and pay for conversions. HTH

It helps! Thank you so much!

Yes, moneymike is correct. Mobvistapay for the final conversions, which means download and install. Hope that help for you.

hi guys,
is everything okay with mobvista in google play so far? does you set up your campaign only for google play compliance or you guys just use the sdk as it is? @Turmin, does setting up e campaign only for google play will drastically lowering my earning?

need some enlightment here.
thanks a lot.

Hi, everything is ok and totally compliant with google play’s policy. Campaign for google play has higher CPI price than click-to-download campaigns, so it won’t lower your earnings, it might be possible maximize your revenue if you use the suitable ad format for your app.
Further information want to know, please feel free to let me know. Thank you very much.:slight_smile:

Thank you. I can see from the data report and calculate how’s the about CPI price :cool:

Have many apps did you put on Mobvista?

about 25 apps