Mobvista wants to be your partner —— Turmin

Hi, Just84. As zhang fan said to you:

1. The campaigns of MoboMarket and MoboGenie are not spammy markets, they also show on other mobile ad networks.
  2. If publishers only want GP running on their app, we can set up the suitable campaigns for them. Publishers and Mobvista’s common target is to booster your revenue.
  3. We hope there will be a fair competence in mobile ad network markets. We also hope publishers can choose the most suitable ad networks for themselves and monetize their app in the most appropriate way.
    Thank you, for everybody.

I am currently using them for opera and Samsung, but I am worried about their banner ads because they impersonate an apps UI showing you have a missed call or a new message on the banner itself. I am just being extra cautious this time because my last account got suspend for no reason, I spent lot of hard hours updating all my apps to be compliant after notifications went down, I made all my apps compliant and still got the boot. I even had app disclaimers showing that email adresses and names might possibly be collected by some ads. Just not fair to us, they let the big boys like EA and king.com do whatever they want but they pick on the little guys.

here is an article about mobomarket here.

MoboMarket Gets New Users via Scam | HOTforSecurity

Same with me. Last month one of my new app(without any advertisement) got suspend by google, and I don’t know why. I try to read all the google play’s policies but nothing help.

but MoboMarket existing in Google play market and has 4.2/5 high rating
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragon.android.mobomarketlite
also I see MoboMarket ads everywhere almost in all ad networks

I tried Mobvista two days ago. I think the ad like Mobomarket is quite normal, I saw it a lot with other networks. You got the point.

Tôi sẽ cố gắng này

Hi, everybody. In February 15th ~ March 15th, bring your first install and earn 5$ as extra bonus!

???

Hi, ict_inc, any question with Mobvista?

Turmin whats this ?

13871 impression
clicks 185
ecpm 0
earning 0

they update ecpm and earnings once a day so be patient usually around 11:15 to 11:30 AM EST

Ок
Yesterday i sent them about 1000 uniq users ( app installs ) really its about 1500-2000 impressions for full screen adv.
They stats

Imp:24599 ?
Clicks:367
Installs:4
Ecpm: 0.04
Money 0.89

Turmin your coders need fix this error with impressions. Not possible to know real ecpm.

Developers can make huge money by registering here
StartApp - Developer Register

Hi, Korunt. The impressions should be OK from our technique team. But we can still discuss to find out why this happen. Already PM you to further discussion.

I tested one of my app for a week, got the below result.

The eCPM seems well.

Top list bonus. We will held irregular activities in the near future, who ranks in top list will receive extra bonus, like macbook air/amazon gift card/cash.

Great news. I wish I can get a prize.

LoL, good luck for you. As I know, you are inside top list 30 currently.:slight_smile: