Mobvista - The First Ad Platform to Integrate with Appannie Dashboard using New API

Dear All,

This is Turmin from Mobvista. We are glad to announce that Mobvista becomes the first ad platform to integrate with Appannie’s dashboard using this new API standard.
[b]Start Maximize Your APP Revenue Using Mobvista with Appannie Now![/b]

Mobvista made great effort to help developer boost their eCPM. Beside our highest fillrate and net7 payment, we just launch our new SDK with 3D Interstitial Ads. Jar sdk and native ads will also be launched very soon. With analytics support from App Annie, we believe this can help developers to monetize their mobile traffic in a much better way!

Mobvista is a leading mobile ad platform in Asia and is trusted by a number of top publishers around the world. We specialize in a variety of ad formats, including customizable native ads that provide an engaging user experience to maximize revenue for our publishers. We also provide an option for weekly payments and offer dedicated support teams to every account.

We view App Annie as one of the top mobile app analytics and data companies in the space today, and are excited to be a part of their new Advertising Analytics dashboard. We jumped at the opportunity to integrate with the product using the API standard and found the process to be quick and painless.

Both iOS and Android app developers alike actively use App Annie products to track their success and assist in market strategy. Integration with App Annie Advertising Analytics will help us to serve our publishers better by giving them the reporting tools they need to make more informed decisions about their app business.

More details about the analytics support from Appannie, refer to this page.

Any further question, please feel free to contact me through email ([email protected]) or skype (turmin_mobvista)

Navtive ads, count me in!:cool:

Great step I hope you guys will support iOS soon

It seems that Mobvista grows very fast this year, congrats

Yesh, very good network:)