Medical Software

Good afternoon everyone! I work in the pharmaceutical industry and now it’s time for a new stage of development - advertising, informing, promoting the product, expanding the client base. Nowadays, so many software assistants have already been developed that you don’t know how to correctly decide and choose the software that will bring an effect in the shortest possible time and will come to the consumer. Information and offers are really a sea. When searching, you try to focus on the reviews of companies that have already used the application. And also, you pay attention to which companies already use such software and, if there is an opportunity and information, you track the dynamics of sales growth. After a long search, I stopped my attention on this company https://digitalho.com I was impressed by the examples of their work and demonstration models, besides, there is quite a lot of positive information about them on the Internet and in the media. They attend ISPOR conferences and publish in many professional sources. Reviews for them are also positive from many health experts. Has anyone dealt directly with these guys? I would like to hear first hand opinion.

1 Like