KeyApp.top - your best way to market your Android App!

Dear Buddies,
I would like to recommend to you Keyapp.Top (link is here: Android and iOS App Promotion Service - Promote Your App | Keyapp.top), a cheap way to boost keyword ranking on Google Play for your Apps or games. It is a cheap cost-per-install service provider which provides an incentivized keyword install from USA at $0.09 per install. It can deliver up to 10,000 installs per day.

Keyapp.top provides keyword installs, i.e. users will enter a keyword on Google Play and find your app and download it in exchange for money, rather than downloading the Apps through direct links like other typical CPI providers. The advantage of this method is that it has great effect on boosting your app’s keyword ranking.

As an experiment, I had spent $50 on keyapp.top to purchase about 325 keyword installs, split over 6 days. as a result of my little campaign, my app’s keyword ranking jumped from around 35 to around 25 at the end of the campaign, and it is around 18-20 now!

The advantage of Keyapp.top is that it provides an effective way to boost your app’s keyword ranking, and the users delivered are real (given I received activities from the users).

The disadvantage of it is that the app needs to be ranked in top 250 on Google Play in a particular keyword before u can use their service.