IOS Rating Needed

I Need 100 ratings for an IOS app.Can anyone do it? Please contact me on skype : tanjed.ahmed.atono

asotop1 - We can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% rated by real app users.

That’s important youir App has high rate in order to build loyalty for organic users.
I need to express the key point of buying high rating: as it’s commonly known the factors which effect the possion in Top charts of Store are Installs (their dynamic and the total amount), Reviews (together with ratings) and decent ASO.
Buying reviews and ratings (pay attention it’s better to get them together). You ensure organic users that your App is in demand among other users and motivate them to download your App and thus your position is increasing accordingly.
Please, if you have any need to get installs, reviews or ASO to make your App Star - don’t hesitate contact me in PM or check my signature!
Best of luck in your promotion!!!

Hi there, buyappratings provides this kind of service, the price is very competitive, what’s more, if u place a rating order, you can get the same number of installs for free at the same time.

You can improve your app downloads and visibility by Quality ASO. The best ASO services for the indie developers at lowest rates.

Visit this site for more info: asoworkers.com