Improving eCPM in all major Ad Networks

Hi all,
For the past few months my company has been testing our new product, AdBoost. We have developed an add-on SDK that improves the targeting of ads in all major ad networks. AdBoost learns each user of the app using various signals on the device, and then passes the results on to the Ad Networks we have integrated with. Therefore the displayed ads are more relevant to each user, and the developers can get higher eCPMs.

We currently support AdMob, Millenial, Startapp, InMobi, RevMob, and many more. The integration is very simple, and it’s free for the developers. You’re welcome to try it here:

www.adience.com

You can message me for more details of course.

Thanks,

Sasha
Adience

Do you use the new AD ID when you track users? This is newly required by google beginning in august.

Yes, we do.

How is about your eCPM. I often got 1-3$ for startapp and admob

Since we are not an Ad Network by ourselves, your eCPM still depends on the Ad Network you choose. But it should be higher with AdBoost than without it (unless you have implemented your own targeting).

Does it integrate with Unity?

Hi miami,
We don’t have a specific plugin for Unity. However, it should be no problem using Unity’s AndroidJavaObject - you can call native Java objects with it.
Hope it helps, I would love to hear if you have any difficulty with it!

Sasha,

Figure out a way to integrate it with MoPub and you will get a LOT more people interested…

Yea, Im also down with MoPub, need a good alternative.

Thanks @mind, @Crichton333,
We have integration with MoPub too, actually. So you’re totally welcome to try it.
You can see the full list of networks we support here.

We work with MoPub… Tapit!

I’m using adtomatik for the last two months ago and got very good results, higher fill rates and best ecpm than others ad networks