I got an email to promote my app

Hello,
:o
So yesterday i received an email from a company they said that they will promote my app.First i was skeptic but they insisted on a Skype call.Now I’m in the thinking phase.They have a nice looking site and everything looks and sounds nice ,but 100$ for the boost package is kind of lots of money for me.
They told me if the package does not work that they will refund my money.
What do you think should i go for it.
Buy the way I have around 20apps ,and daily I get around 100 installs total ,a boost would be good.Really i don’t know what to think about this.

from what site you got this email ? can you give me the name or website ?

Yes sure https://appfoster.net/index.html
I didn’t find anything about them on the internet they are new as i see

Hello, denpex

We are a startup that was created to help developers. U don’t need to worry about our authenticity like u said we will refund the money if we can not help you. We are doing a giveaway so you could test our services. We are giving away 50 free boost packs for app developers. Go and sing up on our website and live us your in our DM. The 50 first developers that contact us will be the winners

Our website: Home

Wow cool man.
Thanks a lot!!!
Can you tell me how much time does it take for the package to be finished ,and is it against google play rules?

We are in a process to becoming partner with google, we are working with the TOS of google play store. When the winners of the give are chosen it will take anywhere from 24 to 4 days for us to deliver the package to you. Good luck with your apps :slight_smile:

Sound cool
Thanks one more time