I cracked the secret to Google Play charts! Trended #2 in USA Arcade in Nov 2014

@toxic, you have pm

@kakashi - that would require them to download the app and then rate - I doubt there is many people who are willing to do that.

This thread isn’t about buying something from toxic. People have problems with understanding simple text.
He just described his experience with instagram ads. Currently people are asking about his real data, PM or talking bullshit about some service as business.

You can always buy instagram ads on:
-ebay
-your national auction service
-fiverr
-freelancer
-services what are selling social ads
-ask directly profiles owners

…and:
-create your own instagram profile and make it big with some paid followers/bots or organic
-buy instagram profile on ebay

What was you ROI total for your campaign?

I tried spamming on twitter, it sometimes help but youll get those people saying “**** off” and report you as spam so you have to watch out.

For me, the risk is enormous, not only I need to front your the downloads, I also need to pay the difference in case your shortcomings play into the end result.

Results that I had are not typical, because of many different factors, the game itself, the category, the velocity of your campaign and of course ads itself.

I can tell you straight up, For your game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leodesol.games.colorfill2&hl=en ,you need a better icon, screenshots, as well as an iOS version of your game, in order to get close to $0.08 CPI from my service. After those changes are made, we can talk about some sort of set price per download.

I broke even from ADS itself. And made a little from IAPS, but there are a few things I should have done different that would make more money in the end.

You are welcome to see my real name and business on the purchase receipt you are going to receive after placing an order.

I will even go as far as having a phone number on there, in case you would like to discuss strategy prior to running your campaign.

This thread is about buying instagram shoutouts from Shoutcart | Buy Instagram Shoutouts :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say we added in a few more vendors so our total reach is over 15M followers.

We are on-boarding 5 more accounts tomorrow, so our reach will be even larger!

Since you say you found the secret of many popular game devs, I’m really curious to see shoutouts of popular games/apps on Play Store. Have you found any?

You will not see any shoutouts or any evidence on IG because shoutouts get taken down after 2hr to 4hr, thats just part of the business. The shoutouts are rarely permanent.

If you search #populargametitlehere on instagram, you might see there are more posts in the counter, then there are actual pictures, so that’s about as close of evidence you will get that shoutouts did exist, but now they are taken off.

here is one live right now for retailmenot app

Instagram

^ this will be gone in like 24hr

Hey I am interested to work with you. Please PM me your skype id to talk more

Sent you a PM.

I had a few campaigns go through Shoutcart, games and other IG accounts, waiting for them to post testimonials shortly :slight_smile:

someone tried his service?

Hi

Would my game hit the jackpot with shoutouts:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/target-the-dot/id961188281?ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twodgamearena.targetthedot

Thanks

I think your games would be great for Instagram shoutouts, but the name/title is too generic, they will be hard to find.

Try ranking #1 for a specific keyword like “two dots” or something like that, so that instagram users can find your app easily.

You can also put something unique like #gamearenadots into your description which should rank you #1 in search for that keyword.

I had a few people try the service from this forum, they will post some testimonials shortly.

Hi many thanks for the advise. Do you want me to change the game name to something like “two dots”? Also you mean I should add in my description “#gamearenadots”?