How to setup burst campaigns on Instagram for mobile apps and games

Shoutcart is not responsible for getting you downloads or clicks. We run shoutouts on Instagram accounts, and guarantee that they get posted. Everything extra that we provided for you is merely a suggestion. We have lots of games and apps that use Shoutcart to get downloads, signups and in-app sales.

You chose an account that was not interested in your offer, you can either try again with different targeting options, or adjust your offers to cater to that audience.

This is something like: “We can deliver 1000 real installs from USA for $80, but if you only get one install, that’s your problem.”

I’d like to remind you that support assured me I picked a pretty nice account to run a shout from. So if the support of the service failed to correctly predict the results, why should I be able to predict better?

I’ll tell you what: you set up a $200 campaign for my game since you are the expert. Choose whatever settings you want, do whatever you need to do and get me 800 installs. That’s a CPI of $0.25 (you are advertising 3 times cheaper: $0.08). If you deliver 800 installs, I’ll be more than happy to pay the $200 and even order new ones. How’s that?

It’s very simple math like I did, the IG account has AT BEST 5k-10k impressions in 2 hours, $200 makes it $0.04 cost per impression, it is multiple times of cost per impression offered by big advertising companies which are 0.0015-0.0025. Telling me to try your services would always be a waste of efforts

your business’s facebook page has only 2 likes (one must be from you) and shoutcart.com has 0 exposure other than this site, where the orders come from?
Also, how can you site “successfully promoted” an App in 2014 while your site established last year? LOL

LOL, seems like you got everything figured out. Good luck with your tapjoy campaign, expert! :wink:

if anyone has any actual questions, you are welcome to PM me for a quick chat.

I will send you a private message, thanks!

Has anybody have a good experience with these shouts? Anyone with a CPI lower than $0.25? $0.5?

Btw Toxic, “$0.08 CPI USA” is just a joke and you know it, the way you calculated that is definitely wrong because you also included organics in your calculation. And YES, organics can increase considerably from one day to another, so you cannot say: before the shout i had x downloads, now i have y so the total downloads provided by the shouts are y-x.

I set it up exactly like their guide says (spent like 1 hour on Photoshop adding the Play Store badge and making it look nice for about 20 images).

I tried it with $50 and setup shoutouts with 3 IG accounts. I gained 1 follower from one of them, none from the second (and the guy wrote on his the shoutout “sorry guys but I need to make some money, please don’t unfollow”, and the third was super suspicious for the following reasons: 1. Posted my shoutout immediately 2. Within 5 minutes I gained 100 followers and then nothing after that 3. 0 activity from the followers.

Maybe it’s different for the higher cost shoutouts but my experience was bad and the service was absolutely useless for me. I think the IG images with badge idea has potential so I’m going to try setting up boostgram so that my account likes and follows Android related accounts. Let me know if anyone is interested in the results.

the verdict is pretty here.

the guy even did not bother buying thumb ups for his facebook page :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/shoutcart/

hey whats up toxisc pm me i need a app built for my site

I am yet to receive a private message from you even though it’s been several days. So I am assuming you just wanted to turn down the fever on this post.

i have published a new game and used shout cart shouts, low price shouts, I’m not sure exactly how much installed were deliver but the game have around 400 downloads on android and 320 on iOS and around 400 , paid shout cart 150$ i have 3$ in my balance , 3 orders of 25$ 60$ 47$ , 19$ worth of shout haven’t been made they are still pending, i mailed them and didn’t get a refund to the balance so i can buy new shouts, and also, where is another 15$? I’m missing 15$ and another 19$ of pending shouts that haven’t been made, for the performance i can say that if I remove fro the download calculation my own country downloads then i got at least 500 downloads, i can’t really know how mutch arrived from shout cart but i bet its more then 250, my game is a multiplayer and the online user count increased when shouts were made.

but after all the performance is way lower then what i thought i could actually get

this company is 10 times better

with $150 you can get 1500 downlaods from it and you get charted and get hundreds of organic downloads PER DAY

Instagram is the biggest social platform. This means there’s a lot of scope to engage with other people. One powerful way to do that is to share their stuff - especially if it links to your brand in some way. For example, if a follower shares a photo of themselves using one of your products, share it - just make sure you give them credit. Thanks to its growing popularity, you can find many available Instagram tools to improve your marketing strategy on Instagram. For example I use this service http://www.igautolike.com , It is the most convenient for me . I schedule the plan of likes and comments on my posts , and get the result every day . The like are coming organically and since I have used this service my number of followers increased from 5K to 12K . I am very thankful that in such an amazing social platform i can integrate my marketing strategy for my business i get costumers and orders from Instagram .