How to market my new game ? I have a limited budget.

I like the last line. It explains everything. ;):cool::eek::smiley:

Why not China?

I really donā€™t know.

Maybe because no advertiser is interested into sell anything into China.

Iā€™m just talking on top of my experience.

Best way To Socialize, Promote and Monetize your app, try Social SDK from appOptim.
Multiple advantages:

• RPMD up to 50$ , paid weekly, money for each install
  • Give users tools that permit to socialize your app, one click sharing app activity on social network
  • put ads content that keeps user experience

Give it a tryā€¦

yeah plicatibu is right donā€™t spend on campaign if your revenue is only ads ā€¦ submit in all stores,forums,reviews and social media.

I recommend you:
[ul]
[li]buy install campaing (appbrain or my service for russian market) and (important) focus one or two markets (no USA or UK)
[/li][li]add rating and good review on the first or second day after publishing
[/li][li]add video
[/li][/ul]

GL!

behavin,

Congrats on finishing your app. Post the link when it get published as Id like to check it out.
Iā€™ve spoken to a few other people that have been developing apps as well, and have had the same questions about the next step in marketing, and monetizing it. I referred them to youAPPi to learn more about app monetization. They have some great things going on over there and I believe they could really help you out.

I look forward to seeing your app.

Best of luck.

Hmmm not spend cash on appbrain, you have just $1000. To get some top list, you have to spend 5-10k on it because 0.20-0.25 CPI is too low for appbrain, possible to set but to get boost you have to set 0.60-0.90CPI. Find another CPI service like ayed studios or yeahmobi. On second you have to wait for approve your account but CPI costs can be even 0.05$. Try also mobpartner, have bigger developer base. Do not use facebook, also you havenā€™t enough money. Invest in translation mostly description but if you can translate your game and screens, do it also.
Good is blind network with cheap CPC like mobfox. I have 0.05 $ click for UK, to get installs you have to make good banners with clear information that click on banner = redirect to play and install. So I have average 5 clicks / 1 install.
I also canā€™t agree with not to promote in big countries like USA, UK or similar. Ok, you have for example Chile, spended cash but ads earnings arenā€™t good and people havenā€™t money for IAP. You have useless users. I think that UK is simple but hard to know find good ad network for promotion. Mobfox, madvertise and good CPI only. Germany, Russia, France are also simple to promote.

Publish a play test first. When someone recognize on it. Next is your SUCCESS!