How to get more app reviews and ratings

As We all know that app reviews and ratings are very important for boost app store rankings and increase the downloads. But it is a difficult thing to make users write reviews for your app. Some times the situation is when users feel unsatisfied with your app, they choose to give a bad review with a low star rating. This have very bad impact on your app. But for positive reviews and high ratings, is very difficult to get. So in order to get more positive reviews and high ratings, you can choose to buy app reviews from reliable companies. But how to distinguish which company is reliable is important, because there are many companies advertise they can provide this service.Here I want to recommend you [b]Reviewapp4u[/b], here I will give you some reasons.

1. All reviews are from real users
    They can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% installed by real app users. And the positive reviews and high-star rating are all come from real users. As we know that there are many fake reviews in the app store, and people can find it is fake review easily. The fake review always write like “A good app”, “Worth it” or ‘‘Fine’’. If your app have a lot of fake reviews, it will be removed from app store. So buy app reviews from real users id very important.

2. Not expensive
    Their price is not expensive, if the amount you buy is large, there have big sale. And they can ensure every penny you’ve spent on app promotion is worthy and get you best ROI

3. Cost-Effective service
    They have a lot of successful experiences and can help you to achieve your goal in a short time.

In order to boost your app rankings and get more downloads, choosing a reliable company is very important. You can take my advice as a reference.