How to establish adb connection between Android Studio and Nox App player

The existing Android Emulators are all very complex in setting up and are mostly charged for a premium account. Here today I would like to introduce this new tool called Nox App Player which is among the fastest I have used and is very easy to install. It is also totally free of charge.

So, here are the steps to connect Android Studio with Nox:

1. Download and install Nox App Player from their official website where there’s the latest version: Nox APP Player_Best APP Player Ever

2. Start Android studio and create a new project.

3. Start Nox App Player, go to Nox system settings >> turn root mode on >> save changes and restart Nox
    (Note: Nox is defaulted to start in tablet mode, you could choose here in System Settings >> Advanced >> Startup as Phone to better emulate the Android phone experience)
    2.5.1 Root.jpg

4. Go to Android settings in Nox >> About Tablet >> Keep clicking Build number until it shows that you are now a developer >> go back to Android settings and you will find the developer options now.
    Settings.jpgDeveloper options.jpg

5. Go to developer options >> tick USB debugging
    USB debugging.jpg

6. Now run cmd and cd command to the bin folder under the installation path of Nox App Player, input this command: nox_adb.exe connect 127.0.0.1:62001. You will see a successfully connected notice in cmd.
    IF: it shows null or offline, just re-start Nox and try again
    cmd.png

7. Now Android studio will detect Nox.

This is also applicable in Eclipse.

I was looking for this solution for one of my project.