how much can someone make from 4 live wallpapers

I think you don’t understand how this system works @superzaki. You can assume average income per live wallpaper of $0,01 MAX, even with AirPush. BTW, I guess AirPush is the best for you if you make live wallpapers. So, if you have 5 wallpapers with 5k dl each, you have 25k dls, and $250 TOTAL earnings, not per month.

thanks ! and yeah I am considering to use Airpush, I think Its the best right now…

Hi Superzaki,

Good luck on your exams, I studied a lot of Cisco and know what you are going through.

$500 a month from 5 wallpapers is not very realistic, with any network. You will need to promote them and post them on as many 3rd party markets as possible, or have many many more.

Nick

Ok, I have actually created a Live wallpaper “engine” (its not ready yet and have performance issues), this program allows me to create unlimited possibilities thus unlimited amount of live wallpapers, so basically all I have to do is to post as much live wallpapers as i can ? in fact I have more Qs if you have time:

1. by your experience, how much live wallpapers do I need to reach 400$ or more?
    2.small banners or full screen ads?
    3.should I put ads on main activity screen or live wallpaper settings activity or both, or after the user has closed settings…
    4… hey, what about adding extra paid features ?
    Sir I can’t thank you much for you time & efforts… god bless you.

Going to shoot you a PM.

Nick