How I beat the odds to make $ worth noticing...

that’s the reason 18K downloads giving $1.4K daily revenue.

Thought it might be useful for others. I guess the lesson is, concentrate on the US market? :wink:

1 million active users…Then your total downloads in the lifetime should be more than 5 million. That is a very popular app in order to get that number. Do you put your interstitial on app launch or some place which is not intrusive and annoying to users?

bài viết quá haythank bạn nhiều mình đang cần tìm cái này

1.4 million active users/over 7 million total downloads across two applications. I have a very loyal user base due to prompt response and constant iteration. I do not place advertisements somewhere where it interferes with the app directly or on launch (I see this as interfering). I choose a location where I believe it is fair on both myself and the user. Hope that helps.

How have you been doing since you started this post? Any more games take off? Have your old games started to fade or have they been keeping up the revenue?

Summer months were slow but so was everybody. I released another couple of ‘quickies’ last few weeks and this month I’m hoping to hit the $1000 per month mark or close to it. Older apps are the same revenue as usual.

Still looking for my $100 per day app though. :slight_smile:

Capture.jpg

Nice!

Glad to hear you’re still around. We’ve had a couple people come on here, say they are making all this money, then you never hear from them again.