House prices are crazy

I know in general that the price of homes in the UK in decent areas are way more expensive than comparable homes here in the US. But the cost of homes here have skyrocketed over the past year or so. The estimated value of my home has risen by $46k in just the last month alone and over $200k in a year and a half. It’s spring and that’s home buying season so some of it is due to that.

I was seriously considering buying a home in the UK about 10 years ago, boy do I wish I had pulled the trigger then. Are the prices going crazy over there too?

I know my reply is a bit late, but I wanted to drop in and say that house prices are really on a wild ride everywhere. It’s nuts how they’ve shot up so much even in just a year. I’ve been dreaming of having my own place for ages too! But these skyrocketing prices are like a real-life roller coaster. Sadly, my wallet’s not quite ready for that ride yet. So, I actually ended up teaming up with The Best Property Management Company Kingston to snag a rental instead. Since I work around there, it just made sense. They seriously came through and found me a sweet spot that fits my needs and budget.