Hot VPN for Android

Unblock your favorite websites and apps with the best worldwide free VPN proxy whenever, wherever. Browse anonymously and privately without being tracked Lite VPN. Hide your IP address and enjoy the best VPN video ever private browsing experience VPN.
Download the Hot VPN

Hot - Copy.jpg

Personally, I’d rather choose to connect to open Wi-Fi rather than have Google. I did my intense research regaridng what is vpn and why do i need it because i know there are many sluggish unsecure vpn services exist. I did use a few and got bad experience but know i thoroughly read Surfshark vpn review and i decided to go for it.I believe it is the most compact vpn service as it offers quality features, customer support and wont effect your system speed as well. Overall it is quite ahead compare to many other high rated vpn services. Moreover it is also quite cheap in terms of price. It allows 5 devices at any given time. I currently have it installed on 2 phones, tablet, PC and Surface 3. It is also important to know all important benefits of VPN and therefore do your homework first and then go for any VPN.