[HIT]Ebook about ASO/SEO, android monetization, blackhat - cheap even for beginners!

Just bought ur ebook and sent u a private message. Please check

I want buy your ebook (tier 1) please send me a link in pm :wink:

lol looks like creating a book is a good business, will start to do that :slight_smile:

I got the ebook and I’m totally satisfied.
I’m not really interested in making spam apps and blackhat methods but in this book there is a lot of extremely useful information about ASO and mechanisms in Google Play. There is included a great knowledge, possibly to obtain after publishing hundreds of applications - it’s great that ramzixp decided to share it with us. This book is completely tutorial how to step out with your application and earn good money. And now I’m going to do it :wink:
100$ seems to be very bargain price for alone ebook, but you also get valuable content.

I think if you have read all of the latest threads here in this forum, Or if you are reader of this forum from last 1 year, you will have that much knowledge which is beyond the scope of this book.

Ebook Migrated into:

asosecret.com

The same content like ebook
Old ebook and additional content with .zip (pdf and source code to download)
------------------------> all content in thread about ebook is still avaible via this site!

Added couple articles
AutoTranslate tool for Google Play description and title tool this week for all VIP Full Access buyers. We are preparing documentation.
VIP ASO consulting via Skype - 1 hour/each month consulting about your apps, monetization and ASO
ViP Stand Alone Consulting
Secret Circle Micro Forum - to support and exchange experience in small group

Guaranteed:
-future updates
-future source codes and tools
-skype support
-now it’s blog form, every week new content, methods, ideas. This Sunday, source code for remote control your application and ads!

Read thread about ebook and go to site, get your membership.

Why migrated this content? It will be easier for update after some changes in the industry and stop reselling my ebooks^^

Discount for MMWA forum limited time:
$250 ViP Full Access - $100 only with code mmwa (you can type it in membership registration)

All old ebook buyers can email me:
ramzixp[at]gmail.com and ask for free discount access (code)

@ramzixp is a scammer I bought his crap and it didn’t work

you are digging very old threads, you should be banned

ramzixp is scammer avoidd!!!

ahahhaaha eat my p.enis!

do NOT buy!!