[HIT]Ebook about ASO/SEO, android monetization, blackhat - cheap even for beginners!

Happy customer :wink: nice to see if my last anti ban solution working. Ofcourse it is also included in this ebook and old article inside as additional content.

Did you miss my post with questions?

Ignored because if you don’t see a good reason to buy, I don’t care, there are many happy customers :wink:
I had 400 small appps and several bigger projects in …4 years. I haven’t online them all in google play. I will not post my apps or personal data anywhere. Why? First day I got PM “delete your ebook sections or I will take down your apps” this guy put some random apps, not my but risk is to big. Especialy that competition can take down your apps if they want. Look at subreddit: BadApps - everyone can take down your apps, there were many good apps, not “bad” and they taken down. I also don’t need to make my niches public.

Listen, don’t be an asshole about it. I’m being honest here. I never asked you to tell me your apps or most personal details, I asked for screenshots of charts for downloads and revenue. You can easily post those without giving away extra info. I have no problem buying your book if you provide me reason too, right now its just a book with unproven claims for $100. I make more than you with iOS apps but I’m looking to start adding Android apps but the ASO is a lot different, I’d buy your book to learn but for all I know, you’re selling snake oil here with no proof of it working. Anyone can release 400 apps and make $400-500 a day, thats easy bro.

I can by on PM, exception for you. Sended, I think you change your mind :wink: But this only one exception.

400 small apps and several bigger projects !!! Then i feel $400 to $500 per day is low income. You have to earn more than that even without blackhat techniques. Its like 1 or 2 dollars from each app right!! Just a thought.

Not all are online oO I have average 50-80 usualy oO. More than 4 years in android market/google play for 2011 :wink: $400-$500 is average number for last 4+ years, day by day

BTW. stop offtopic :wink:

I know man. You know stuff. I am following your posts and comments for few months :slight_smile: Just your comment made to think in that way. Thats it :slight_smile:

I requested same but you did not send me. Please send me to provide reason to buy your book

14/30 - first TIERR - price is $100

I decided to no time limit for additional content! Now 30 people can have it without any time limit!

What the heck. I’ll go ahead and purchase it. The extra content is worth more alone.

Thanks for putting this together, ramzixp.

All ebooks sended, sorry for little wait Rick, we have big temperatures here and I was sleeping :smiley:

Don’t forget about update, I am collecting all buyers email to send it next month for free.
Started to work on my auto-translator. Currently I have eclipse version but it demands eclipse installed on your machine. It need to be “without eclipse” version in .jar
This update with translator is 100% sure. How it’s work? Upload your application, click publish, close Google Play console. Open translator, put description and title in text field, click translate and done, you have all languages in Google Play :wink: It’s 30 minutes time saving than doing it manualy
Rewrite ebook is also guaranteed. I know that my english isn’t 100% good, have grammar mistakes so native speaker will rewrite it.
I started to work on it

please note, there is not auto-translator in this version but update for all buyers is free :wink:

No problem, Ramzixp. I’m looking forward to all of the valuable ASO information and the updates. :slight_smile:

Hurry up! 21/30 in TIER 1

ONLY 9 PEOPLE MORE can buy it for $100 limited price - after this limit price will be bigger

edit: no changes, still there is a place for tier 1 price :wink:

22/30 - still possible to buy for $100 only, ofcourse with bonus content :wink:

can anyone please send me a download link to this ebook?

I bought it couple days ago and I think it’s good stuff. Many informations about google bot, how to avoid bans, republish banned apps, some ASO stuff and tricks, monetizion, very usefull. I bought also old ebook from ramzixp I had some worries about quality but this is much better, best spent money last months.

Hah, download link changed. All buyers downloaded it. I don’t think If somebody will upload 700mb package to share with you. It’s not so honest to beg for it. Want it, buy it, it’s simple…or if you don’t want it, just go to fck yourself.

If somebody downloaded it from some 3dparty idiot, will not receive monthly updates with great stuff.
09.09.2015 - autotranslate tool for google play descriptions, titles; correction by native speaker; extended ASO stuff; new informations and free acess to my blog about ASO(all accounts used to pay via paypal will be registered to unlimited use, after 10.10.2015 - all ebooks materials and new stuff will be only on this site) :slight_smile:

22/30 - tier1 with bonus content, price is just $100 - still available :wink:
tier 2 - after limit over, price $250

I am not sure what is the eBook contents, but IMHO, Google bot will be evolved from time to time, banning mechanisms is changing from day to day, ASO works last month maybe useless this month, so don’t think the eBook will make you filthy rich. There won’t be a real up to date guide for all these.

It was just my opinion, anyone interested still can buy from ramzixp.

Please note, my customers, there will be update next week with new stuff. Full new ebook, reorganized with current and new things about ASO.
Ofcourse, all buyers have it for free via paypal email. I decided to rewrite it into blog for my customers with private access. Every buyer will get access login/password. It will give ability to update it faster when Google Play, ad networks and industry evolved :wink: Second purpose is to finish reselling forever - pdf file is so easy to resend :wink:

You can still buy it, when price is only $100 :wink: