High Paying CPI Campaigns

Dear Developers,

I am new to this forum and wanted to offer you the most profitable CPI Campaigns available.
These advertisers are all clean and high paying deals.

The payouts vary between $0.20-$7 depending on the location of your user and the ad they decide to download.

Implementation is simple via XML Api feed or SDK.
We have gorgeous Interstitial, banners and an Offer Wall.

Integrate what you want.
We pay per every install.

Since we are just starting out, we are asking to start with a few dozen developers.

For any questions, please feel free to ask.

Yours Truly,
CPI Campaigns

Hi,

Kindly post some mobile screenshots with how your ads look, permissions needed, payment terms, inventory.

A website would also help.

Thanks!

Thank you for your post.
Please find here the screenshots of just a handful of campaigns. There are over 300 campaigns right now with budgets totaling over $200,000.
05_en_emfk.jpg 300x250_B.jpg 300x50_A.jpg 320-50.jpg 320-50-1.jpg

In regards to permissions:
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE”/>

Payments are currently Net30.

We have most geographies available. For specific countries I can tell you how many campaigns we have and total budgets.

I hope I answered your questions in full.

I just wanted to update that we have video ads which are really cool as well!

Once again, you decide what you want in your SDK / API.

Thanks for sharing!

Can you give me an example of an app using your ads? I would like to see them in action.

Also, what eCPM do you have worldwide?

What kind of ads do you have, what formats?

What platforms do you support? I develop my games using Adobe AIR and want to know if you support this platform.

Thanks!

In regards to your “eCPM” question, so that is a very broad question. For N. America, W. Eurorpe, AU & NZ, you can get a very nice return of $2-$5. For other parts of the world it is much lower and is around $0.30-$0.70.
We have most banner and interstitial sizes and if you are in need of something special we can ask the creative team to re-size.

There should not be a problem with Adobe Air. If it does not work with the SDK you can use our XML API feed instead.
I still owe you an answer about which apps are working with us. I have sent a requests to our Account Management department and should have an answer back after the weekend.

We also have campaigns for iOS and the payouts are about 30% higher!

Let me know if you would like to get set up and when.