Have you ever invested in any cryptocurrency?

Have you?

have you invested in the past? do you plan to invest? what you think about it investing in cryptocurrencies or in general about it?

Im thinking of buying one litecoin

edit: meh, too late, christmas too soon, its gonna drop after christmas for sure, so I wont invest myself now

1 Like

I feel bad that I didn’t. My brother had the chance to get crypto while it was at a lower price, and now he won a lot. I am sorry that I didn’t listen to him when he told me that I must inform myself. Now I started to search for a way to earn crypto, and it doesn’t seem as hard as expected. Online there are even sites teaching you how to mine the currency, which means that you can invest in cryptocurrencies without taking any money out of your pockets. I feel bad for not starting it sooner, but I least now I know what to do with my life.

1 Like

incomprehensible pyramids that are fragile like a crystal glass

Investing in crypto assets is risky, but potentially extremely profitable. Cryptocurrency is a good investment if you want to directly access the demand for a digital currency, while a safer but potentially less profitable alternative is to buy shares of crypto-related companies. So that you can draw conclusions for yourself, study the information on the Invest forum.
So it will be easier for you to choose a cryptocurrency for investment and reduce your risks.
Cryptocurrency can be a great investment and probably the most profitable if done right.