Google Developer account suspended, Can I use VM to package apps from new account

if some one ask: how can I make money with Android?
i think it will be the most important question or the main question for this forum because ,This forum called " MAKING MONEY WITH ANDROID "
So if you do not have time to help let others to do that

you welcome YANKIS!

RAMZYAMEEN

Thank you very much
And i hope this forum continune people help each other what they can

I think the great way to make more money on Android is to learn proper English. It will boost your downloads (for example because of better English descriptions of your apps) and allow you to better communicate on forums like this one and on social media. I’m not joking here. :slight_smile:

You’re totally right, this forum is called MAKING money with Android, not HOW TO make money with Android. It’s ok to ask about different ad networks, payments, eCPM and stuff like that, but asking about app ideas is kinda shameless, because after all this is the most important thing in this business.

I don’t like people who press too much on getting smth from others, so when Magnesus replied he don’t have time for such long private discussions it was clear that such questions are inappropriately and, let’s be honest, a waste of time.

Once again, I’m very friendly, but there are limits to everything in this life :slight_smile:

Sorry again for too much offtop, no more stuff like this in this thread from me. A great 2014 for everyone with no bans at all!

Ok vadimbolum
Im sorry next time i will ask u confirmation for the questions that i want publish.if my questions “waste” time of other people
And also about the grammar of my questions
Maybe u want be the manager of this forum ?

Anyway thanks a lot for the criticism .thats very helped me .

By the way
I very liked the accuracy of
“Making money with android”
And not “how to make money with android” .its show how much u smart
And im sure that the manager of this forum thaught at least couple of month about the forum’s name

Sign up to google play and admob with 2 diff gmail accounts. Doing this will always keep your admob account and your funds still attached. NEVER use the same email accounts for both.

Hello developers

Do you need developer account? I have Google Play Developer Account in stock.
All account’s come with:

• clean IP’s
  • For each one account new Card to pay
  • Warranty for accounts, moneyback or replacement
  • Account’s price 120 $
    Payment Methode : Skrill

sent an email to: [email protected]

ramzyameen ?

If i create new developer account…
Do i need to have different system for creating apps also ? if i use same system which was created apps and closed account, will it effect again?
Do i need to have different paypal account also for admob account? if i use same paypal account in admob, which was published apps and closed account, can i use same paypal account ?

Thanks
Raj

Just go here and order a new account! www.ratingsboost.com

Our accounts are 100% safe to use because each account is created using:

• A new Credit-Card

• A new computer with a new IP-address

• A new Gmail address with a new telephone number

After payment is made safely via PayPal, you will receive the details via email of your new Google Play Developers Account.

Bài viết của anh/chị rất hữu ích, đánh dấu khi nào có time sẽ châm cứu kĩ hơn…

GiaHuyMobile: Chuyên cung cấp SmartPhone uy tín, giá tốt nhất Hà Nội.

Hi,
If my dev account gets blocked and i create a new account with different name… different credit card… different address. How important is it to use a differnt machine to build apk? How important is it to use a different Admob account. I read somewhere that my admob will get closed if my apps are not live and in that case that will be a major setback to me as i’ve around 70K active users and 20 apps.

Please advice.

you have to change everything. credit card owner, IP, etc. only changing computer using VM won’t work