Get these two paid apps and pay nothing

Hello!
i am dyaa,i am new to this great forums and i want to be effective and useful to the user in these forums
my topics will be at how to get money and rewards from android apps,review these apps and see advantages of these apps on google play and others android stores ,i will publish every two day topic about these apps and offers of development companies this news and offers will be true as i will follow these companies and contact them
my first topic will be about new two apps that you can buy it and get your money back (get these two paid apps and pay nothing)

Utapper -it is on google play - paid app for 1$
Utapper is new kind of android amazing game!! Utapper is a fantastic new challenge game,Exciting android game

#How to play:
-Click start
-Touch to jump the ball
-Avoid hitting the closing blocks
-Be quick to pass between the obstacles to get best score

Spinning Squares -it is on google play - paid app for 1$
Spinning Squares kind of android puzzle game!! Spinning Squares is a fantastic number puzzle,Exciting android game

#How to play:
-Click start
-Then click on four (dairy,green,red,purple) to start spin the numbers in squares
-And try to arrange the number 1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
-Try to arrange number fast and with small spins count to get new record

they are not a free android apps but you can get them and pay nothing as the development company (sandex studios) announce on its official twitter account and information they given to me
it made two offers is :
1- the first 5 persons buy one of these two apps get there money back (that mean you get you money back 100%)
2- next 5 person who first the two apps both will get 1$ for buy the two both (that mean you get you money back 50%) 1
and if you are not from the first 10 get the offer it choose random people every day to get these two offer

Advantages :
-you get 100% your money back if you are from the first 5 persons buy one of these two apps
-you get 50% if you are from the second 5 persons buy both apps
-it is new released app that mean you can get these offers

this information from the official company twitter and from contact this company

i hope this topic is useful and thanks for reading