[GAME] Sugar Monster [FREE]

Hey Guys,

Please allow me to present to you my luscious game The “Sugar Monster”

Download link from the play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epollomes.sugarmonster

It is about a little sugar monster that transforms into several shapes, bouncy as a ball, shoot bullets out of his head, has a jet come out of him and hover….etc
The game has an in app custom mini game system (Like a small console with retro games brought back to life).

Give it a try, and let me know what you think.

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg

Hello guys,

Just a small update:

New Mini game is now added to the mini games pack of the “Sugar Monster”, here’s the “Sugar Helicopter”:
inAppNewGame1.jpg

Please update your app to get the latest mini game, and let me know what you think, too hard?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epollomes.sugarmonster
Thank you

Hey, I’m checking out the game now. Right off the bat, I like the menus!

Cool game, so much content! I like the Mastermind-style mini game, that was always one of my favorites as a kid.
The main game is definitely challenging, which is not a bad thing. I like how you start off by rolling off a ramp to pick up speed, cool use of physics.
It reminded me of Sonic the hedgehog from Sega Genesis, which was an awesome platform/jumper game IMO. But, with all of the things that kill you in Sugar Monster, you really don’t want to go fast at all. I found myself inching along, trying to time out my auto-jumps (especially when trying to go under the spinning orange guys) to avoid dying.
The number of levels and upgrades is really impressive, and the game was bug free.

I rated/reviewed the app 5 stars. Nice work!

Thanks a lot kad335 for checking the game, and many thanks for the ratings !
Yep, always a fan of the old NES games which IMO will never be outdated, as for the autojump, there is a permanent upgrade to unlock later ( the small jet ) that will help you break the pattern of the autojump ; ) [when you unlock a power-up and when you click buy their is a complete description for the power-up that lets you know how and when to use it : ) ]

Again many thanks for your review