Funniest app reviews you have gotten

Ok, my few cents in to this off topic :slight_smile:

I have got an email titled as feedback from customers, with the following content:
“I would like to suck my fucking dick” )))

As I wrote that every email will be answered, really I didnt know what to answer to this feedback ))

Maybe “You have to start doing yoga.”? :wink:

I have got 2 star on nothing…
You know how i posted a thread that no body can open it and than post it.

Someone emailed me once and said “Go Kill Yourself You f*****” when I introduced aggressive ads into my apps. I laughed.

So, did you do it?

:slight_smile:

i got these two for my app (Camera Gunshot)

“useless shit. after running for only a moment you will see an interface with weapons and then the main image covers everything and anything you can do about it 1 star is too much”

and this one
“horny horny” (with 5 stars)

A user recently couldn’t find options button in my game and complained he can’t get into options. Red, huge button. :slight_smile:

PS. For that reason I made some buttons in my game fade in and out constantly so users notice them. My UI is not the best design, I know, but come on, you must be blind to not notice buttons.

A guy emailed me twice in an interval of two months to say, “You should take your shit app to iphone, or better yet just kill yourself”.
Another guy gave 1 Star and kept on sending me CAPS-LOCKED emails for an month, telling me i need to improve the app.

One guy wrote something like (translated from spanish):

“The game sucks, its really bad but since the developer was crying for a rating i will give him 5 stars hahahahaha”

Somebodies head is messed up…

got a 1* review from a girl who said my app didn’t work, she couldn’t get to the next question of a quiz. it was a viewpager so she needed to swipe. everybody else figured it out except her. though i never actually mention that you need to swipe in the app, i just assume people figure it out. i’m wondering does she have a point or is she an idiot. opinions?

I think both. Assume users are idiots when designing an UI. :slight_smile:

Whenever you make something idiot proof, Nature makes a bigger idiot…

had to post this one i came across on reddit

Its real fun and I wanted to be first 2 star

My favorite are the ones where the reviews makes shapes/designs with punctuation marks… that’s always nice :slight_smile:

I got a lot of positive comments saying something like: “I like it”, “Very nice”, “The best app”, “The app i looking for”, “I recommend this app” and finally they gave 1 star :frowning:

On the other hand (rarely) I got five stars from unsatisfied people :).

Ahah once I got a 5-star comment “Non c’ho voglia di scrivere” (I am too lazy to write)…

And for my word game one player said that “after reaching level p I get only “E” and it’s impossible to continue this game sucks”… now, level p is level number 42 on 64… how can you say that it sucks if you play at least 3-4 hours to get there! :smiley:

hey many of you will often get a comment like “horny. horny” from germans because there are 2 meanings for the word “geil” in german. at first it means what you know and the second meaning is an exaggerated form of the word “cool”.

There is a user that writes everywhere “hardcore/hiphop/dabstep (depending on app) - no music - rock forever!”

its funny cuz I am actually a metalhead which is much more music in my mind.

I have an error in every single app that causes nullpointer. I do this because I easily love nullpointer user messages like
“good cool app I enjoy” or “runs smoothly I like it”

some kid was so angry that he submitted me, I am his fuckmother. (" @#$% YOU’RE MOTHER ") and he wrote this about 20 times - everytime with his grammatical desease :slight_smile:

“Your app ruined my sex life”… that’s my favorite.

“I hate this game. I can’t stop playing!” … 5 stars.

Clear signs of addiction there. :smiley: