[FREE][APP] Tapxicon

The application world has yet to see something as unique as Tapxicon. Although there are many dictionary and English learning apps available, none delivers like Tapxicon; both in terms of content and use.

With the ease of browsing words on the go, Tapxicon changes what was once a tiresome and boring task into an effortless review by allowing phone users to comprehend the word that they see on that LCD, in a manner that hardly takes effort and most definitely doesn’t feel like a textbook being shoved in their faces. Let’s face it, improving your vocabulary whilst browsing Facebook is more enjoyable than reading a dictionary. But if you prefer that, then we won’t judge (or would we?).

Tapxicon is the companion you never had. The companion who tells you all the tasty goodness of a word. This includes:
[ul]
[li]Definitions[/li] [li]Audio Pronunciation[/li] [li]Phonetic Notation[/li] [li]Synonyms[/li] [li]Antonyms[/li] [li]Usage[/li] [li]Derivation[/li] [li]Hierarchical Information such as- type, part, substance.[/li] [/ul]

Another feature in Tapxicon allows the user to find the conjugation of a verb and a new release tomorrow will allows users to find the part of speech for each word in a sentence.

LINK TO APPLICATION –> Click here!

There is a lot in store for the future, as we are committed to helping our users as well as delivering content they want (released four new updates since launch on September 12th).
Please try it out and give us your feedback. We’re always happy to hear from you (unless it’s something negative…just kidding)!

Thanks!

Playstore Screenshot#1.jpgPlaystore Screenshot#2.jpgPlaystore Screenshot#3.jpgPlaystore Screenshot#4.jpgPlaystore Screenshot#5.jpg

Advice from me: your app icon is not so attractive. And the app UI interface is bit complicated. And you can collect more reviews from users who indeed will write their reviews for your app. Then you will know how to improve it.

In order to attract more users to your app, you can buy install or reviews from real users. One side, you can get users all over the world. Another side, more installs and higher ratings will help app on overall ranking.

Exchange installs & reviews on social media networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other, such as Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8401…?ref=bookmarks

However, generating installs or reviews from real publishers will take much longer time. Because it is not so easy to get some ones to help you and some of them will not do same for you.

App store reviews

Reviews provider like Buy Appstore and GooglePlay reviews - Bestreviewapp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps. Also, it will help app on app keyword optimization in Google PlayStore.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.

Could you perhaps tell me what you found complicated about the UI, so that we can work on fixing it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Hire professional UI designer?

I think you must’ve misunderstood me. I was asking about what you found complicated about the UI, not how to fix it. That we are already working on lol.

THE LOGO HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Aren’t I nice? Listening to your every wish.

Here’s the new logo!

tapxicon-png.jpg