[Free][APP] Slideshow Photo Video Maker - Create Video from Photos

Creating slideshow videos from photos with music background is really a hectic job. I have searched a lot to solve this problem of creating videos from photos. So, finally I found this app.

Download: Photo Video Maker

Create video slideshows using photos, songs and effects with Photo Video Slideshow Maker . It includes an incredible photo to video movie maker tool that enables you to create lovely, romantic, sad, happy, and a variety of other interesting slideshows, perfect for Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You can make, modify, and export videos from your photo gallery, and share them on social media platforms. This digital slideshow app is one of the most effective photo to video creator apps. The main features I liked in this app are

• Photo Mix Slideshow Maker with Lots of Themes

• Animated Emoji Stickers and Text for Animations & Transitions Effects

• Add Music to Video with Photo Slideshow Maker

• Trending Photo Slideshow Templates & Video Styles for Social Media

• Sharing Photo Slideshow Videos of Events

• Neat and Clean UI of this slideshow photo video maker app

It includes many features like transitions, photo effects, video effects, photo filters, music, speed control, story making and many more. That’s why I have chosen this app on which I can easily work. Below are the screenshots of this app.

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I hope to bring a lot of interesting photos from our trip to the US film studios and do something in this style.

Great slideshow maker! Thanks! I also like to collect family photos and make mini videos. We have also recently been on a trip to film studios in the USA, and I especially liked Universal Studios. There’s a great atmosphere, and you can hire a Universal Studios photographer to take high-quality photos for memory and even show a thematic photoshoot. Probably this is the most interesting place of all that we visited during this trip.