First 100 Developers Keep 100% Revenue up to $1000 & Get Higher Payouts

<meta-data android:name=“access-token” android:value=“what should I put here token or api secrert key”>
looks like the OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()).authorize(); not take action.

Hi DroidGenie

Once an app is configured, the payments should update within 24hrs.

The value you should put in is the token for your app.

Two major issues.

1. OffercastSDK.getInstance(getApplicationContext()).authorize(); not pop up at all. I test 3 different phones, none of them show the accept screen
  2. The AppWall and other AD show up, but the data (impression, click, install not show up on their reports. So all earning is 0.
    I will definitely not publish this SDK on app store now.

They take awhile to update they are like startapp they upload console once a day usually around 10 am Eastern Standard Time they do not do the search for every phone only certain phones which meet their criteria. I am already making $10-20 a day already on a few test apps.

Hi Dr. Hu

The accept screen will appear only on a subset of the devices in the market that meet our criteria. If you’d like you can send us the make, model, Android OS version and build version for us to confirm your test devices are supported. Alternatively, you can send us your APK and we will verify the integration was successful. You can contact us via our site or in your dashboard once you log in.

Also, all earnings are delayed by 1 day. We’ll make sure that that’s clear on our site. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Hi DroidGenie

Thanks for checking us out!

People that complain with net45 are short-term thinkers which are usually very poor :slight_smile:

don’t mean to start a riot here but widdit is paying net45 and i honestly don’t mind… would prefer net0 but as long as the money comes in, I’m very happy

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!!

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you know that our Grand Slam promotion is still running and there is still some space available. If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do :slight_smile:

Just as a reminder, through March 15, 2014 the first 100 developers to sign up for Offercast Mobile’s beta testing program are eligible to keep 100 percent of revenues earned through December 2014, up to $1,000. These developers will also earn higher payouts than our standard offering.

Payouts for the Grand Slam promotion include:

• Homepage updates in the U.S.: $0.05 for each successful update
• Homepage updates outside of the U.S.: $0.03 for each successful update
• Revenue share model based on each verified app installation: 100 percent revenue up to $1,000; 70 percent revenue share after reaching the $1,000 mark

Hurry, time’s running out!

Is this offer still for US developers only ?

I’m only making $5 a day with them on like 25 apps, to me not very good since same apps make $45 a day on startapp and startapp only has exit ads. I get more impressions with offercastmobile since the appwall comes up on app launch, and still less revenue.

And only like 1% of users will be able to upgrade search homepage, 99 percent of users don’t get the chance too, If they showed this to every user and gave every user chance to update search then this system would work very well.

We are making some exceptions to international developers, so if interested, please sign up.Thanks!

Ok, I implemented the SDK and it’s showing the ads, but dashboard says 0. I have had over 5.000 downloads and it still says 0. Emailed support 2 days ago without any reply. What the hell is going on Offercast Mobile? Is there a Skype to contact you guys faster?