Filter Appflood ads?

I do not want appflood showing dating ads in my game.How do I prevent it? I couldn’t find any filtering options on my dashboard :confused:

I typically filter out the publisher by their names, not sure if there is an easier way to do it.

You mean you click on your app on control screen and turn off the advertisers? Isn’t there hundreds of advertisers? And how do you know who serves what type of ad?

Hi VioletHaze, on AppFlood you can block any advertiser, or allocate less of your traffic to them. Here’s an article explaining it: Allocating traffic and blocking advertisers

If you don’t want to go through the whole list, there are some things you could do. There is now a feature to block (or unblock) all advertisers. Click the blue button by your app’s name on the control page to find that option. Then you could just turn on the ones you trust. However, this might have a negative affect on your fill rate so I recommend you stick to blocking select advertisers. The list is long, but many of them won’t be showing in your app due to targeting settings or not having an active campaign. To find the ones that are showing in your app, just sort by impressions and look through the ones at the top of the list. Although it’s true that you won’t be able to see exactly what their ads are like, I think you will be able to tell clearly from the name on most of them.