Facebook Audience Network Violation Problem!

No, it isn’t crap apps like electric screens. I think that cpm is normal, because I have another app on FAN and they have the similar ctr. But FAN didn’t block another apps. For a long time I personally talked with support member about my apps. And they didn’t have any issues with my apps. And now they banned my app a few days ago and don’t answer on my appeals or questions. They just frosts me.

They wrote that I violate this policies.

But I was really surprised, because:

1. Give people control over what they share through your app. - People can’t share through information in my app.
  2. Obtain consent from people before publishing content on their behalf. (FPP 2.1) - I don’t publish content from people on their behalf. Why would I do that? I don’t even know how to implement it.
  3. Ensure that all content in the user message parameter is entered by the user. Don’t pre-fill. This includes posts, messages, comments, and captions. (FPP 2.3) - User don’t enter any posts, messages, comments and captions in my app. What are your team talking about?
  4. Do not misuse incentives by incentivizing people to post stream stories. (FPP 4.5) - I don’t encourage people to post stream stories. I don’t know what it mean and how it works.
  5. Prompt users to publish stories only after they take perform significant actions within your app. - In my app users don’t publish stories. Why would I do that?
  6. Use the Requests channel when inviting users to your app. - Users search my app in Google Play Store. I don’t need invite users to my app.

And what i got? They don’t respond on my emails and appeals. And now they don’t pay my money. There is no specific reason for my guilty. I really can’t understand what is my fault.

w.jpg

Same irrelevant policy message i have got.

I can just think of that situation when sometime there is a kid who clicks maybe hundreds of time the ads. Maybe this happen to you but this time there were multiple kids… Is this a kid app?

I was thinking about that too… but the fact that it happened to multiple developers at roughly the same time (around 8-13 September) is strange too.
Most of all it’s strange that FAN still not replies at all even after 2 weeks.

For me FAN was doing ok the first few months I roll out. Now it seems to be dying although they never ban my apps yet. They got minimum payout of US$100 and I receive their monthly revenue soft-copy though so I think they not cheating ?

I don’t have problems with them. Ecpm is 1.6 USD this month, really good.

Without any app link, it was hard to determine who’s fault.

Yea you are right. My second thought is that after these last months of relatively low ecpm most probably they are trying to fix it by wiping out some developers who are generating many clicks but low conversions to installs to offer a better service for those developers who will remain… and if they start to ban many developers they have no time to explain them all what’s happening. Let’s hope shi_t isn’t getting real

Yes, you’re right. It isn’t kid app. And I didn’t click on the ads hundreds of time. I don’t need this. If someone from users clicks many times, FAN can ignore this clicks and haven’t pay for theese clicks. But what we have? They banned many applications without any explanations. And the second week I don’t have answer from them.

Without any app link, it was hard to determine who’s fault.

Link doesn’t matter, because there is already another ad. There impossible to establish whose fault it was.

and if they start to ban many developers they have no time to explain them all what’s happening. Let’s hope shi_t isn’t getting real

It is real sh**t. I think they should find the time. And they have to pay back revenue. Nothing else matters. I can change the ad-company at any time. But don’t back revenue - it is a theft.

Well, it sounds a really bad way to fix something lol.
Even if it was the case, when contacting them to the generic support about this problem, they always reply within 1 day saying to use the Appeal form to communicate further. So they could write some random ban bullshit also through the proper Appeal form then… if it was just a saving time issue…
Still hope they gonna fix this though.

Guys, I have 2 apps restricted longer than 3 weeks and I just received their email after I fill the following link yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/515402665291918. And the following is what I received:

Hello,

A routine review of your traffic found it to be violating our Facebook Platform Policies.

As a result, Facebook is withholding payment. This is a final decision and without appeal.

Regards,

You guys should fill that link and find out what happened and please share the answer you get from them.

Please share what you guys have found on this matter and find what we can or should do together.

I have received the same response. I replied them back saying that i can send them all the details of my traffic report as it is 100% legit. Now waiting for their reply!

If you used the normal “contact us” email/form, they never replied after the first message (all 4 times I tried)…

It doesn’t sound like a bug. Can you describe the app or did I miss that? Sounds like its for kids… policy violation? They are tedious so you may want to dive in and double and triple check the most seemingly trivial details.

Just check my apps again. i got 3 apps restricted. i don’t know reason why. WTF>> I just move from Admob to FAN over 4 months.

When did your Apps get restricted? was it around 10 September or just now?

I got retricted around 20 Aug to 23 Sep. Did you get it too? Please tell me what should i do?

My first app was restricted on 8 September and second app was restricted on 13 September. I was hoping this bug/issue was limited to that period… your last app was resticted on 23 Sept and the first one on 20 Aug?

Looks like at the moment there isn’t much we can do… so far nobody got any reply from the Appeal team (I assume you too appealed already) and the generic Contact Us help seems to be useless too.

Sorry to say but MOVE ON buddy.