Facebook audience network, Any one using it?

The RPM is really good. How do you show your ads?

It looks better than before if your users come from tier 1 countries.

Is anyone facing issue with stats of audience network today? My stats don’t seem to update normally today. Thanks.

I have the same issue…

Hi Same here for Saturday, but Sunday stats are back to normal.
thanks

Generally by which date you get audience network payment in your account (wire transfer)? Asking as this is my first payment and their dashboard/payment related information is not very user friendly. Thanks.

Is anyone having same problem today?

I know that in these last days, the FaceBook team is making some upgrade on graphic interface…maybe that this is the reason

So how about their interstitial ads, are they improve?

Do you use interstitials on app exit?

For me FAN interstitials have high eCpm(3-4$) rates but their fill rates are not good 55-60% fill…You should use another network as backfill or you can use FAN with mediation…Try heyzap mediation they have some good inventory and good eCpm.

How long they usually take to approve an App? is the process shorter after the first App is approved or it always takes the same time?

always same time,
but now a days they are little fast you should safely assume one week of approval time
you can also use admob as backfill

That really feels like a loooong time lol, guess it’s not such a good network for people with hundreds of Apps

They approved my apps with in 24 hours :slight_smile:

I think FAN will become one of the best ad network… will try shortly

No ad network be comes best or anything…Its their inventory and geo location make them good…some ad networks works well in some countries and some other not…try different ad networks find out which one working well for your app :slight_smile:

Has anyone received payment email from audience network this month? Last month payment was issued on 14th but nothing so far this month. Thanks.

It’s my first time using Banners.
At times the banner doesn’t show up at all, is it because of poor fill rate? If the Ads is not fetched then no Banner is displayed at all? (even no empty space)

FAN is not recommended using alone. It has good eCPM,but poor fill rate. So arrange some high fill rate network as backup. Admob is good option after FAN.
By the way how much eCPM u are getting for FAN banners.