FACEBOOK Audience Network and Android 6.0+

Facebook doesnt work for me on android 6.0 or later no ads show. Have any of you guys got FAN to work on android 6 or later? I even tried latest sdk and still no ads.

If anyone got it working how did you get it working?

Can you share a screenshot of the error your getting or more information on what’s not working?

Same here… not shows ads, no shows error and all seems OK

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m using just native ads and they show normally on 6.0+ . Once I created a placement on Saturday and it doesn’t show any ads on ANY android devices because the guys who activate placements were on holiday I suppose. I created a new app on monday with new placements and they activated in minutes… so maybe is this the problem.

I am using 6 and they seem to work fine and I am using them via HeyZap mediation…

I’m using Android 6.0.1 and facebok audience network is working well but I’m not integrating them directly, it’s via appodeal.

Using thier SDK directly it doesn’t work, ads only show for android 5+ devices and below, just shows nothing on 6 and no error messages in logcat

It woked for me on 6.0 no problem with showing. I do not know what the problem is but try this :

if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= 23) {
        if (checkSelfPermission(android.Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
                != PackageManager.PERMISSION_GRANTED) {
            ActivityCompat.requestPermissions(this, new String[]{Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE}, 1);

}

}

@DroidGenie sorry to be off topic but I read before that you were using ads2apk? Are they still active can we still use them and is it still profitable to subscribe to their services?

I am using FAN and it work fine on 6.0, note you must install facebook app and login before ads show.
Also they will review your app for FAN