EBOOK - Ultimate methods to earn more money! Don't waste time! Only x15!

Only 4 copies left!

Just let us know if those methods are actually working. 250 is a bit risky investment for me atm.

It’s really working! If you will not be happy and it will not work for you - we can discuss about paying back some money. I’m here for you to discuss and help you.

i’ve add and chat you on skype, if you online please reply me

I’m online now:)

— OF COURSE IF YOU WILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS AFTER BUYING THE EBOOK - I WILL DISCUSS WITH YOU AND HELP YOU!

Given that some people reviewed the book and said it will mostly help beginners developers, could you offer different prices according to forum´s seniority?
I am willing to pay $50, but not $250 if i already know that i already know most of the info on the book.

Yes, but there are a lot of new methods too!
I bet that you don’t know all of them.
Unfortunately, I can stand for 50$. I worked too hard to put everything I learnt for last 3 years in 30 pages ebook.
We can discuss on PM.

@mmmkkksss, probably an index of chapters would help you responding to PM’s

I’ve ever bought some methods from him long time ago so there are some methods in this book that I already know.
But you may have never seen most of his methods before.

Be aware of the scammers from this forum! They offer the ebook for 35$. When you pay them - they are sending you some other ebook or nothing! My ebook is protected. You can open it only on 1 compiter!. Every user has own password for opening and I’m monitoring the openings of the file!

mmkksss, you know me very well by now. I would be willing to do honest review. Afterall, I am one of the very few to receive gifts this year from Airpush, Startapp, Widdit and Mobilecore :slight_smile: You know my worth

$250 is much cash for me and I believe every beginner will say the same
I am gambling to invest on this ebook.
After receiving ebook and reading for a while…guess what…Amazing, it is contain ton of methods, tricks and knowledge for me
I dont think this ebook worth for $250 but $2500

I can also recommend this book , book is well worth this price . I found there what needs me to advance further with my android apps :slight_smile:

Who is going to torrent this ebook? :smiley:

If it will be on torrent = more people will know about methods = they will not give any money for one person. Think about it and do not resell my property. BTW it’s illegal

Guys don’t put it on torrent it is unfair.

I bought the book from mmmkkksss Really good info on it, still have to read it all but since now info is good, direct to the point.

Of course it is worth the money.thanks mmmkkksss…hopefully will make some good money.

Impressive startapp graphs!

Yes, putting both ebooks, methods, etc. on torrents or reselling is unfair, some guy wanted to resell me mmmkkksss ebook :confused: how pathetic, my ebook was on xda to buy(thanks I know admins and banned this guy). Somebody want’s to help you making money with apps, giving his knowledge or apps to easy start and stupid people are reselling it. Easy money but you are ruin yours future income from apps. Just stealing.
Ehhh

lol…was i banned from xda…i never logged in again>>

Lol maybe somebody can use proxy but reporting system = ban after 30 minutes :wink:

Only 2 copies left!