Does someone working with Fidelity Media?

Hello Guys, I’ve have several mobile optimized websites and one app, so I was looking for Ad Networks to monetize it. I’ve found several interesting networks and would like to know if someone is working with (or heard about) Fidelity Media? I’m thinking to monetize part of my traffic with them on CPM basis. Please let me know if you have any information about it.

Hey Dylan,

Just to let you know that at Airpush we offer our Abstract 360 and standard 320x50 banners available for mobile web traffic. They have solid CPMs and fill rates world wide, and are super easy to integrate. You can review our demo site here at Airpush Publisher Demo.

Please shoot me a PM if you would like to chat further.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Thanks Nick, I’ll check your platform. As I know you guys are working on CPC basis only. Is that correct?

Hey Dylan,

Our display ads pay on a CPM basis from impressions, with the associated CPM based on the country of the user and their level of engagement on the ads.
For our Google Play Bundle 1 SDK, it also includes a pay per install, where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement opt in ($0.002 world wide).

Shoot me a PM with your email address when you sign up, and I can assist getting you setup.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick