CPI Ad network for advertisers and publishers

I am working for Inad. We are [b]CPI Ad network compan[/b]y that can help you increase app installs at the minimum bidding price of $0.1/install.

While I acknowledge Ad networks have the downsides as well, but it is one of the most effective way to earn downloads and active users.

All of our Android and iOS installs come from 100% real users. We also have $1 experimental package for our customers to run a testing campaign. You can track the progress of your campaign through our detailed and easy-to-use tracking system.

Besides helping advertisers to increase Android and iOS installs, we also help publishers to monetize apps.

I have encountered an app developer who has joined other Ad networks and not getting paid. I have also heard countless of stories about Ad networks that didn’t pay their publishers. Even though we’re a small Ad network, we will keep our promise.

For every install, we pay you $0.05 to $0.1. When your Ad reaches first 100 installs, we will bonus $25 to your account. Minimum payout is $10 and there will be no charge on our side when we transfer money to you.

If you are interested in using our service, visit our [b]website[/b] or add Skype ID [b][email protected][/b] to talk to me.