Cost of living in Qatar

I would like to go to Qatar and I would like to ask you if anyone of you knows apps/sites where I could check the cost of living in different countries. First of all I am interested in the information about cost of living in Qatar

Hey, man. Try to google it. You’d be surprised how much information you find about Qatar.
So, I understand that you want to know the info of the people who were there. But I can’t help you with that, sorry dude.

Hi, I’ve never been to Qatar. Although, it is marked with a flag on our globe at home. But we haven’t reached it yet. But my friend flew there and I’m going to ask her what sites she visited to learn more about this country, before going there. So, I just asked a friend. She recommended this site costoflivingreports.com. There is a lot of information about many contries and you will also find many interesting things about Qatar there.
I’ve been reading a little about it now. This is an amazing country. I wish you a pleasant trip and you will not regret that you decided to go to Qatar.

hey there Wooman :slight_smile: so you think that it’s worth to try? I guess I should.