;) Chinese Developer come here :D (繁体中文)

Welcome aboard!
Just find this fantastic place to discuss.
欢迎大家! 只讨论,不水军!

I think it’s not necessary. Forum is english, everyone want to have access to discussion. Vietnam topic should be also closed. I though about polish thread and I think it’s a bad idea to make another language barrier. Ill talk with david on Skype to close both threads. Sorry…

Some people’s English is bad, we should offer more help for them. This is my opinion.

Sorry, english is international language, chinese not. I don’t understand anything in chinese, why to make language barrier? If chinese people can’t understand english, maybe they should start to learn it? English is universal IT language. I am sad that I can’t talk polish here but it’s international forum.

Sorry, english is international language, chinese not. I don’t understand anything in chinese, why to make language barrier? If chinese people can’t understand english, maybe they should start to learn it? English is universal IT language. I am sad that I can’t talk polish here but it’s international forum.

@ramzixp take awhile to read forum rule again. is there anything show that all the post must be in english? if not, please shut up

“If you write a post in any language other than English, you must provide an English translation as well.”

Why do not you guys in the vietnam thread provide translation ?

English is international language but better if local problem write in local language.

Vietnamese thread is an example, does any of you care about when their money come to their local bank?
I am not native English too. And everyone can use Google Translate to see what people write.
I used to read some Chinese forum with Google Translate :slight_smile:

Said somebody with 36 posts and couple months history here.

Because david is inefficient administrator, it’s take a weeks usually to delete spam posts, reply for msg, read reports or make sth here. This forum is basicaly not moderated and is not following own rules.

Vietnamese thread should be also closed, if you want chinese or vietnamese forum, just buy simple hosting, put some forum script and invite friends. I am not native english but I can understand that english is universal IT language. This is forum for all people, not only chinese or vietnamese.

LOL. what about Cambodia thread? Should be also closed? :rolleyes:

Ill talk with david on Skype to close both threads
@ramzixp how much progress you have done ?

Said somebody with 36 posts and couple months history here.
@ramzixp really don’t understand what you mean here. please more clear

Hi guys,

I need to buy some network accounts like Fyber, Aarki, Furthermobile… with the price of $50 for each. I will need around 20-30 accounts.
I pay via paypal.

Pm me or use Skype if you have one. My skype account: kitiapp

Hahahaha, very interesting thread, let us see how it will go on.

I see no issue with this - as long as long as we help each other in this community :slight_smile: