Can I invest 100$ to build o good app

Hi people :slight_smile: . I just wanna know if 100$ is enough to build ( I mean reskin ) a good app and reach a good number of downloads and a good income later :confused: .
If yes, please give me an idea please
Thank you.

Well, I would say that sounds a very much less and I donโ€™t think re-skinning of a good application can be done in as low as $100, I am sure that you will be aware of the fact that if Google caught you red handed they are going to banned you, so I guess no this isnโ€™t a good idea. :frowning:

What do you mean? Reskin isnโ€™t allowed on google play store ??!

If you want to make money, the app should not be targeted towards one country. You will not make money by creating an app about the mountains of Scotland. Or the pubs of Ireland. Steer clear of making an app for a seasonal event as well at the start. To maximise your revenue, start small and use your first few apps as a hands on education. You can buy source code, reskin it by updating all the graphics and publish it, often for under $500-$1000 per app. The less you spend, the faster you will become profitable. Ideally spend no more than $500 per app on your first few apps. Researching what is currently popular in the store by looking at the top charts is a great way to reduce risk, and make an app type that already has proven market demand. Of course the more work you can do yourself, the more money you will save on developers.