BEWARE of Mobario --> NOT compliant with Google Play

I cannot agree more with your sentence about constraints and creativity. That MOBARIO’s playground and I believe also PingJams. You guys have a great model.

On another note, I am surprised that KingDroid said would integrate Mobario’s SDK and give us some feedback. Since then, he has disappeared. Strange?! I wonder what he found! Maybe after all we are compliant and felt under the weather to add a comment! At the end he will erase this thread to save the embarrassment!!!

Anyway, if anyone wants to test our SDK until the 23rd and get the feel and judge for themselves, please go ahead. Our SDK works with all the other SDKs and is an additional revenue stream.

Helpful Links: (Click to be redirected!)

[b]Demo App[/b]

[b]Developer Introduction Video to MOBARIO[/b]

[b]Website[/b]

[b]Register Today![/b]

The Official MOBARIO Thread: MOBARIO - Everything you wanted to know! - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android

@mobario I speak english as a fourth language, so can not put it in a proper enough way. I read some of your posts and they come across as very abrasive.

The android app ecosystem is still in a flux and the developers are well within their rights to question your methodologies, earning potentials etc. There will always be people who have opinions that do not match yours. Insulting them or using a condescending tone is not helping your cause.

I was thinking about implementing your SDK in my apps, but am not sure any more.

@Mobario_Man , so are you going on record saying that it’s Google Play-compliant for Mobario SDK to display out of app interstitials each time an app is installed and uninstalled ?
Once you posted the changes to the SDK, I found no need to review it again because the changes do NOT address the Google Play compliance issues which I outlined in my initial post.
Rather than attacking me personally why don’t you address the concerns.

The fact is you cannot, because your SDK is ridiculously un-compliant. I’m surprised @david let’s you spam the board like this with damaging misinformation to developers.

Not sure where you are getting your information, but it is absolutely incorrect. Any one of the 1000s of developers that have distributed our SDK can testify that what you are implying is utterly 100% incorrect. It makes me sad that someone of your stance would not check the facts first.

In regards to our SDK, we follow the strictest regulations and it is our belief and the 1000s of developers that have already integrated us, that we meet all standards Google has set forth. If you think otherwise, this is your personal opinion and I respect that.

I wish you all the luck in the world come the 23rd. I hope you have integrated some great SDKs into your apps and that you will continue to generate revenues. You are more than welcome to still try ours should you see fit after the 23rd :slight_smile:

And to all you other developers, 24 hours left to our Promotion!

These past 24 hours we have seen a 100% increase in developers integrating our SDK, 400% jump in active users!!! Exciting things are happening at MOBARIO.

Good Luck to everyone!

lol way to dodge my questions once again.
funny guy.

@kingdroid,

You are totally misleading the Forum members here.
Mobario’s SDK doesn’t show ads on install/uninstall of apps. this is a complete untrue.
If you have checked our SDK, as you have claimed, you would have seen that it’s not true.

I wonder how did this idea come to your mind? Because in our SDK there is nothing that performs such functionality.
Did you really see this in our official SDK or you just want to slander Mobario?

Please make your signature smaller.

A1ka1inE - you could too. :wink:

Haha well there are others using larger fonts than me :wink:
His was just too big though.

A1ka1inE’s signature is large in length where as mobario’s is large in width. If mobario posts 4 replies, one page gets filled easily.