Best cheap way to promote app (up to 100$)

Hey guys,

I was thinking about promoting my Application game.

My question is, what’s the most efficient way to spend 100$ promoting.

I know that it is possible to pay for downloads, and it’s quite good solution like appbrain and stuff.
Where can I get good downloads with cheap prices (no more than 0.2$ per install ) ?

I have another question about effectiveness of new downloads. Suppose I have new app, and I have this 1 month new app thing,
Does it matter if I get 1000 new downloads in a day or in a week ? How it will affect on the app ranking, does it matter if I got a lot of downloads in a really short period of time or a bit longer.

Thank you guys !

There is no 2 cent per download company unless your going to do blackhat which I don’t advise. Aye T is the cheapest that I know of at 9 cents regular 12 cents targeted installs. The rest of your question can be answered here

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/14059-how-i-reached-top-50-adventure-category-india-google-play-appstore-long-read.html

It’s a step by step guide on how I reached top 50 of India store with social networks and pay per install program. It a great read with a lot of detail. Once you read the 1st post then hit me with any questions you might have I will be happy to assist you.

He meant $0.2 ie 20cts appbrain per install, which is right :slight_smile:

I will say appbrain is the way to go (minimum is 100 funding), do not try fast and cheap methods because not only they can be fraudulent, the users are also very likely to uninstall your app as soon as they get their points. This will hurt your ranking in the long run.

Thank you guys!

qoolbox,
Appbrain is not “earn points” style?
I mean are the downloads are real? that people downloaded voluntarily? or its kind of installs that the users has some benefits from it.

Appbrain’s ads aren’t incentivized. Users installing your app through Appbrain don’t win anything in return.

What you mean with blachat?

Blackhat technique means BOTS whitehat means Facebook , appbrain, and similar services.

Well, this is pretty good information you shared with us. I like it very much.

Hi there, based on my experience, here are some best and cheap app promotion methods for you.

Buy Keyword Search Installs
Data shows that about 65% users download an app by searching in the app stores, he higher the ranking in the app store is, the easier the number of app downloads increases. Based on your situation, you can target keywords with low competition and lower search volumes firstly, it’s much easier to rank high with a little keyword search installs.

Buy App Reviews and Ratings - improve download rates
70% users will see at least one app review, data shows that about 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app. Most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews and higher ratings. What’s more, these apps which have much more positive reviews and higher ratings rank much higher than others.

Cooperate with Infuencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in a social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Apply for Awards and Contests
One great way to get exposure for your mobile app is to enter – and win – contests.There are tons of organizations that give prizes to new, innovative applications for their functionality, design, and so on. While it is great to get the top spot, even submitting your app to awards will give your app exposure, which is always beneficial for a marketing plan on a tight budget.

Get Featured On Mobile App Review Sites
Getting on an App Review Site means you are going to have to send them a pitch. Meaning you have to convince the website that your app is good enough to be reviewed by them and therefore featured on their site. If you get featured on The Next Web, you can expect tens of thousands of unique visitors in the first 24 hours to hit your website and your App Store page.

Hope those methods are useful to you,.