Best android apps for video editing

:DIt is considered the most effective video-camera and video editing android apps inside android market and the name of these android app is viva video croping and editing android apps. Google play ranked it as no1 no cost video editor and video making android mobile phone apps in 2015 which is using across the world more than 70 countries. By the assistance of this app you can easily create your videos and sharing those videos among your mates which transforming your every single moment as being a memory.
New-characteristic-of-VivaVideo-android-apps.jpg

It has been launched in different languages in across the world. By the help of these android apps you can actually make short movies according to video. The newest version is fast throughout comparing with other functions. It can be comparatively fast in comparing with various other video editing android apps.:smiley:

hello a new app builder :
Just log in and Create mobile app ! Look this platform it 's a really good one , make mobile app(android and ios) on line(no coding required) for only 19,90€/month Login to your admin interface white label :wink:

Hi tamim

Thanks for the share. I’ll be sure to check out this app - I’ve been looking for a high quality video editing app for my Android device!

Good evening tamim
I really apricated your for sharing best video editor for android . i will sure check these apps and try latter. i can also share my favorite app you can check also alight motion apk is i think best video editor then other apps. what is your opinion?

Thanks for sharing. I will check these apps later.