Beer Money Forum

Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc.

You can make a request for payment as per below details.

PayPal - $1 minimum

Payeer - $1 minimum

Perfect Money - $1 minimum

Bitcoin - $10 minimum

ETHEREUM - $10 minimum

Skrill - $10 minimum

Besides, we can earn $1 when our referral completes 100 posts. Thanks.

nice post! the site is legit, although am still trying to make my first withdrawal :slight_smile:

This site is great for newcomers. You can earn very easily from this site. Just post your topic and reply message. Don’t think for high quality writing. Just don’t post one or two words of trash. Be careful, follow the rules.

[b]Im already a member in BeerMoneyForum , and this forum taking a long times from my day , I am working hard and very active , I can take part in different discussions .

I actually love the community because I can relate to a lot of topics , I share my experience , my opinions , my reviews , my payments proofs , I deal in the market section to earn more BMF , a very friendly Admin and many things to check ! , in the end you learn and earn .[/b]

This is a forum to earn money by posting stuffs about making money online and earning your first dollar. This is the forum that can guide you to making some real cash with little effort. This forum also pays you for posting about new money making mothods and programs.