Appwiz Traffic Quality

Under settings on their device they can do so easily!

Anni

Someone using Appwiz in-app ads knows how many of the ad types (appwall, premium ad and exit ad) we have to implement to have their called 360º implementation?

I could just ask their support, but I think I’ll get a faster answer here.

They are really scammer . Dont use Appwiz . They just closed my account and there is more than 1000$ . And payments are really bad . I earned 541$ for 1.month and after cuttings i got 514$ from paypal . They are really useless and servers contains some “dating” ads .

Here is the example : Featured Offer

Other ads : Index of /profile

Sorry to hear that. I actually used their out-of-app ads until now, and the only complaint I have is the Paypal fee.

Actually how was the paypal fee? Is it too high?

You just have to implement two of the three in app ads available. Then after the end of the month they will check the results and pay you the full 360 ratings.

It´s the normal paypal fee you have to pay when you sell a product/service which is 4.9%

I am also getting payment from Startapp and there is no problem . Problem is Appwiz . I think they are not registered as Company . So fee is so high and they are just dont care that .

Fee is sho high . Appwiz try to be copy of Startapp but they are not . They are just bad copy and they decide to stop PPD . You cant trust them , and also you can goodbye to your app because of ads .

Thank you.

Actually how was the paypal fee? Is it too high?

It’s something around 5%.

You can keep the full PPD rates if you implement two of their in app ads, about the “dirty sexy ads” i expressed my opinion towards it and after some debate they decided that they will implement a filter checkbox on their dashboard with ETA for the end of the month. I know they are new and sometimes don´t seem very experienced on this type of business, but until know they kept what they promised and solved every problem i had. So let´s wait and give them a try guys.

Until the add filter my app wont generate revenue and there is no guarantee they will add filter . They are just decide to close and didnt tell about filter .

Adsz.jpg

Here is the answer : http://s22.postimg.org/5oo68zw4h/Ads_z.png

I said i want to use Appwiz and here is the result . They dont want the outside of USA . My app traffic is %20 USA and Canada , %80 others . I hope your USA traffic is more mine .