Appicano, A new way to monetize

Hi DDèng,

Until further notice, anyone who registerswill automatically be added to the Beta test terms.

Ben

This post is so pathetic!
Everyone here knows that Appicano = Mobario = Scam!

And everyone knows Ben = Rafik = SCAM!!!

I WOULD NEVER TRUST THESE GUYS EVER!!!

1 word =》Pathetic

Hi Guys,
I usually don’t get into arguments with developers, i believe anyone has a right to his own opinion and the right to publish it.
But in this case i must reply because I’m dealing with a competitor who uses lies and unethical tactics to harm competitors.

I can answer every one of his claims but ill start by showing you who we are dealing with.
CPI MF1.jpg
as you can see this guy is a competitor, (even if he tries to hide it by naming other companies you should work with)
he joined this forum very recently and most of what he has done is badmouth Appicano:
CPI MF2.jpg

Please beware of Users and threads only designed to badmouth competitors.
if anyone has a legitimate problem i encourage you to contact me directly and i will do my best to assist

and as for you dear “CPI Campaigns” i wish you nothing but the best and hope you will mend your dishonest and hateful ways in the future (hate is bad for your health)

regards,
Ben.

So, as you aapicano are mobario, you should pay developer first before beginning new “Scam campaign”, i’m so upset of you :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: