Been following this forum for a while, great people and insights. Thanks!
I’m working on conceptualizing an app, which focuses on location and discovery and wanted help with the below survey. It will take 5-10 minutes and any answer is really important.
I will choose my favorite one and send him a $25 Amazon card (in case we reach a minimum of 5 responses). I’m looking for heavy app users, who live in a big city.
Here are the questions -
- Demo info - Are you male/female? Age? Where do you live?
- What is your occupation?
- What mobile device(s) do you own? The one you use daily, that is.
- How many apps have you downloaded in the past 30 days? (even a rough number is good)
- Which location based service do you use?
- Which one is your favorite and why?
- How often do you save the location you are at, for future reference?
- While saving a location, what do you like about the process?
- What do you feel is missing? Or what would you like to add?
You can reply here, or email me appatize[at]gmail.com