[App][Free] Help me to promote my app

Hi, help me to promote and install my app
Here is the link : Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.duza.qrcode

Thank you

Hello, guys!
I have checked your app on Google Play, I recommend you spend more efforts on ASO, because I think your app icon, title, and screenshots should be optimized. Also, as a new app, getting more app reviews and ratings can help you get increasing installs. Good luck!

Besides make your app icon, title, and screenshots attractive, you should also optimize your app description, place 8~12 keywords in your description, which can increase your app ranking with the specific keywords. Data shows that over 65% users discover new apps on the app stores, then increase your app ranking on the app stores us one of the best app marketing methods. To increase your app ranking, we can’t ignore app store optimization, it’s the process to optimize apps to rank higher in the app stores’ search results. The higher the app ranks in the app stores’ search results, the more visibility for app potential users. The more potential users it reaches, the more downloads will generate.

There are many factors and variables associated with the placement of your app in search results. The significance of App Store Optimization (ASO) should not be overlooked. Similar to search engines and your website’s optimization for search, app stores use an algorithm to deliver the best results.ASO will help separate you from your competition, increasing your visibility and traffic clicking through to your app.Before launch, and even after launch, here are the areas you need to focus on.Follow the following tips to conduct app store optimization:

Keyword Research - Keep these three factors in mind when conducting your research:
[ul]
[li]Difficulty (Competition for search term)[/li][li]Relevance (Don’t trick users into thinking you’re something you’re not)[/li][li]Searches (How many searches per week does the term receive?)[/li][/ul]
Remember to always look for the terms that have the highest search volume with the lowest competition.Your research and usage of keywords will vary for both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.

Reviews are part of the app store algorithm used to calculate an app’s position in Top Charts and search results. Apps with 4/5-star reviews are positioned higher than competing apps using the same targeted keywords. I recommend you get app reviews from bestreviewapp, the minimum order is 10 reviews, really cost effective.

You can also cooperating with influencers to increase your app visibility, most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in a social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Hope those methods are useful to u.

We can boost Android app:

The GEO for Android app: USA, UK, CA, AU, DE and IN.

We can do keyword search for your app. But your app needs to be ranking Top#250 on keyword Lifted. And the price is $0.28 per keyword search and install. And the minimum amount is 500.

After finished the keyword search installs you ordered, it takes 1-3 days (depending on keyword traffic) to see the result.

And if you only need regular installs, the price is $0.18 per one.