App for an e-Commerce

I am thinking about creating a mobile app for Petstreetmall. Do you think that I need to copy the website interface on a desktop? I am actually thinking of redesigning it first before creating an android app. What are your thoughts about this pet supplies online shop design?

I suggest you to redesign it from e-commerce web design Dubai after that copy the new interface to the mobile app.This will attract the customers.

Yes, you can modify or redesign before building an android app. An app is unavoidable to capture customers from mobile phones. 7 Dollar Essay Reviews are most authentic which is reviewed by the satisfied customer and they are glad to hire assistance from 7dollaressay App as well.

RedSpider Systems has expertise in providing creative, unique and affordable Web Design, Graphics and Multimedia Design and all kinds of SMS Marketing Solutions using Web Development in Dubai for corporations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai & UAE.
website design company
website development company

Yes, you can rebuild it then create its app.

Definitely, I agree. It’s always best to redesign it before you create the app. I don’t know if you’re planning to work on this or hire some IT staff, but I recommend 100% you set up everything on the website first.
If you don’t do this, you’ll probably face several problems setting up the Android or mobile application.